... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 am this morning to
8 PM PDT this evening...
* what... north winds 15 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
* Where... northern and central Sacramento Valley.
* When... from 11 am this morning to 8 PM PDT this evening.
* Impacts... gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
result. Difficult driving conditions.
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Sacramento Valley Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:30 AM PDT Oct. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
Fire Weather Warning
Issued: 5:03 AM PDT Oct. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Red flag warning remains in effect from 8 am this morning to
4 PM PDT Thursday for low humidity and gusty north wind for fire
weather zones 213, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 221, 263, 264, 266,
267, 268, 269, and 279...
* affected area... the northern coastal range and foothills, the
Sacramento Valley, portions of the northern San Joaquin Valley,
and the northern Sierra Nevada below 7000 feet and the foothills.
* Wind... north to northeast wind 15 to 30 mph with gusts 35 to
45 mph, locally higher in canyons and exposed ridges.
* Humidity... daytime minimum humidities mainly in the teens
with poor overnight recoveries from the teens to 30 percent
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
Interact with US via social media