... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect from 9 PM this
evening to noon MDT Sunday...
* what... snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches
with locally higher amounts of up to 12 inches at higher
elevations. Winds gusting 40 to 50 mph through Sunday morning.
* Where... Elkhead and park mountains and Flat Tops.
* When... from 9 PM tonight to noon MDT Sunday.
* Impacts... travel could be very difficult. Patchy blowing snow
could significantly reduce visibility, especially on ridge
tops. A detailed map of the snowfall can be found at:
* Additional details... anyone planning to travel in the northern
Colorado mountains should be prepared for winter driving
conditions including snow-packed and icy roads, poor
visibility in heavy snow showers and very cold temperatures.
Pack some winter clothing just in case of an accident or
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest Road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Flattops Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 6:37 AM MDT Oct. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service