The Flood Warning continues for
the big Blue River near Blue Rapids.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:15 PM Sunday the stage was 41.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 41.8 feet by
Monday early afternoon. Additional rises may be possible
Lat... Lon 3971 9666 3968 9658 3957 9655 3957 9659 3968 9669
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Marshall Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 9:56 PM CDT Aug. 18, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 3:37 AM CDT Aug. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Heat advisory remains in effect from noon to 9 PM CDT
* temperature... hot and humid conditions are expected Tuesday
afternoon, resulting in heat index values ranging from 105 to
* Impacts... the combination of hot temperatures and high
humidity will result in dangerous conditions where
heat-related illnesses are possible. The very Young, the
elderly, and those without access to air conditioning will be
A heat advisory means that a period of hot weather is expected,
during which heat illnesses are possible. Limit your outdoor
activities during this time, stay in an air-conditioned building,
and check up on relatives and neighbors. While outside, drink
plenty of water, wear light and loose fitting clothing, and
reduce strenuous activities.