... Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 6 PM CST this
* what... mixed precipitation. Total snow accumulations of up to
one inch and ice accumulations of a light glaze. Winds gusting
as high as 40 mph.
* Where... portions of southeast Kansas and central, southwest
and west central Missouri.
* When... until 6 PM CST this evening.
* Impacts... plan on slippery Road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the evening commute.
* Additional details... bridges and elevated surfaces will become
ice and snow covered earlier than other surfaces.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet, or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Crawford Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 10:10 AM CST Nov. 11, 2019 – National Weather Service