The Flood Warning continues for
the Indian Creek at Stateline Rd Leawood.
* Until Monday afternoon.
* At 3:30 PM Sunday the stage was 15.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 20.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 20.2 feet by late this afternoon. The
river will fall below flood stage by late this afternoon.
* At 20.0 feet... water begins to cover the portion of Lee Boulevard
located south of Interstate 435.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Stateline Rd l 20 15.4 sun 03 PM 20.2 late this afternoon
lat... Lon 3892 9462 3894 9462 3896 9456 3895 9456
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Johnson Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:54 PM CDT Sep. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service
Dense Fog Advisory
Issued: 1:07 AM CDT Sep. 23, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Dense fog advisory in effect until 9 am CDT this morning...
The National Weather Service in Kansas City/Pleasant Hill has
issued a dense fog advisory, which is in effect until 9 am CDT
* Visibility... visibilities of one quarter mile or less are
times are expected.
* Impacts... dense fog will make for hazardous travel early this
morning until a gradual improvement after sunrise.
A dense fog advisory means visibilities will frequently be
reduced to less than one quarter mile. If driving, slow down, use
your headlights, and leave plenty of distance ahead of you.