... Lake Wind Advisory in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to 9 am
The National Weather Service in Shreveport has issued a lake Wind
Advisory, which is in effect from 4 PM this afternoon to 9 am CST
* What... northwest winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph
* Where... portions of south-central Arkansas, north Louisiana, and
deep East Texas.
* When... from 4 PM this afternoon to 9 am CST Tuesday morning.
* Impacts... strong winds and rough waves on area lakes will
create hazardous conditions for small craft.
* Additional details... certain locations within this advisory
could possibly be upgraded to a Wind Advisory should wind speeds
increase above 30 mph.
Boaters on area lakes should use extra caution since strong winds
and rough waves can overturn small craft.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Winn Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lake Wind Advisory
Issued: 10:27 AM CST Nov. 11, 2019 – National Weather Service