The Flood Warning continues for
the Missouri River at Sibley.
* Until Friday afternoon.
* At 7:31 am Monday the stage was 24.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Thursday afternoon.
* At 22.0 feet... low-lying rural areas along the river and outside of
levee protection flood.
location fs stage day/time forecast
Sibley 22 24.6 Mon 08 am 23.8 this evening
lat... Lon 3925 9431 3922 9417 3916 9415 3918 9420 3918 9432
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Clay Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 2:31 PM CDT Aug. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service