... High wind watch remains in effect from Saturday morning
through Sunday afternoon...
* what... west winds 30 to 50 mph with gusts up to 80 mph
* Where... southern Rocky Mountain front and northern Rocky
* When... from Saturday morning through Sunday afternoon.
* Impacts... high winds may move loose debris, damage property
and cause power outages. Travel could be difficult especially
for high profile vehicles.
* Additional details... periods of snow are also possible,
especially Saturday night through Sunday.
Monitor the latest forecasts and warnings for updates on this
situation. Fasten loose objects or shelter objects in a safe
location prior to the onset of winds.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Rocky Mountain Front Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
High Wind Watch
Issued: 12:07 AM MST Nov. 22, 2019 – National Weather Service