... Lakeshore Flood Warning remains in effect from 11 PM this
evening to 10 am EST Friday...
* locations... Lake Erie shore of Erie and Chautauqua counties.
* Lake Shore flooding... a rapid rise in water level combined
with already High Lake levels and significant wave action will
result in Lakeshore flooding.
* Timing... from 11 PM this evening to 10 am EST Friday.
* Impacts... Lakeshore flooding, especially in bays, inlets, and
other low lying shorelines. Significant shoreline erosion is
also expected. The lake level is not expected to be as high as
during the Halloween night Lakeshore flooding event, but still
high enough to have some flooding impacts.
For your safety, stay off breakwaters, piers, rock outcroppings,
and beaches! Waves are often larger than they appear and can
easily wash you away.
Expect significant beach erosion and debris, local Road closures,
and extremely dangerous boating conditions.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Northern Erie Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Lakeshore Flood Warning
Issued: 3:49 AM EST Nov. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service
Issued: 3:50 AM EST Nov. 21, 2019 – National Weather Service
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 11 PM this evening to
10 am EST Friday...
* what... west winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
* Where... Niagara, Orleans, Erie, Genesee, and Chautauqua
* When... from 11 PM this evening to 10 am EST Friday.
* Impacts... gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
Nearby Radar Stations
- Akron Junction
- Alden Center
- Bellevue (Cheektowaga)
- Bucyrus Heights
- Clarence Center
- Cleveland Hill
- East Amherst
- East Clarence
- East Elma
- East Lancaster
- East Seneca
- Ellwood Park
- Elma Center
- Ferry Village
- Grand Island
- Grandyle Village
- Green Acres Valley
- Grover Cleveland Terrace
- Harris Hill
- Hunts Corners
- Jamison Road
- Martinsville (North Tonawanda)
- Murrays Corner
- New Ebenezer
- North Bailey
- North Forest Acres
- Sand Hill
- Sandy Beach
- Soldiers Place
- Sour Spring Grove
- South Buffalo
- South Newstead
- Spring Brook
- Spring Brook Station
- Swifts Mills
- Town Line
- Town Line Station
- West Alden
- West Seneca
- Woodstream Farms