... Frost advisory in effect from 3 am to 8 am EDT Wednesday...
The National Weather Service in Burlington has issued a frost
advisory, which is in effect from 3 am to 8 am EDT Wednesday.
* Locations... western Essex and southern Franklin counties in New
York and Essex, Caledonia and Orleans counties in Vermont.
* Temperatures... as low as 30 across the northern Adirondacks and
in the mid 30s across northeastern Vermont.
* Timing... 3 am to 8 am Wednesday.
* Impacts... frost could harm sensitive outdoor vegetation.
A frost advisory means that frost is possible. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Western Essex Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:01 PM EDT Sep. 17, 2019 – National Weather Service
Nearby Radar Stations
- Aiden Lair
- Au Sable Forks
- Blue Ridge
- Boreas River
- Green Street
- Grover Hills
- Keene Valley
- Lake Placid
- Loch Muller
- Moriah Center
- New Russia
- North Elba
- North Hudson
- North Jay
- North Pole
- Northwoods Club
- Pudding Hollow
- Ray Brook
- Saint Huberts
- Schroon Falls
- Schroon Lake
- Shady Corner Curve
- South Schroon
- Upper Jay
- Whiteface Landing
- Whiteface Mountain Ski Area