Welcome to my Blog!
By: CybrTeddy, 9:40 PM GMT on September 23, 2009
I've recently read an article arguing AGAINST man landing on the moon again, and it had 2 main points.
1) We wont get anything out of it.
2) Not enough Money for it (yet, he agrees with Obama spending trillions for bailouts *cough*)
In my opinion, there are 3 huge points FOR it.
1) It's a huge jobs program, in the 1960's many, many jobs were created to manufacture the Saturn V, LEM, and CSM.
2) America at this point of time needs something to look up to, I mean we're in a deep recession dang near a Depression, people are being laid of by the ton daily, and we're in an unpopular war.
3) The Scientific advantages are astounding, we could discover how to maintain a BASE on the moon, get more days to discover how really the moon was made, we could generate water from moon Dust which has now been confirmed as doable by NASA. And its a stepping stone for a huge target, Mars.
Discuss your opinions for it.
The views of the author are his/her own and do not necessarily represent the position of The Weather Company or its parent, IBM.