Hi Everyone

By: Levi32 , 3:37 PM GMT on January 23, 2007

Yeah......I know.....it's been a long time lol. I'm not very consistent when I say I'll keep you updated am I LOL. Well it turns out that life keeps throwing screwballs at us and I just havn't found the time to blog here. I'm sorry I wasn't here for the holidays, and I hope you all had a wonderful and peaceful Christmas and new year.

A quick update on winter in Alaska. I have a 30-inch snow pack now at my house, bigger than any we had last year or the last 5 years before that. Hard to believe when I was little we had routine 6-9 foot snow packs. Thankfully it has only rained when it was supposed to snow on one occasion this winter so far, so at least the snow that falls is sticking around.

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get on here, but I can tell you this I WILL be here for the approach of hurricane season 2007, even if I'm gone till spring. Have a wonderful year everyone!

14. Raysfan70
10:55 AM GMT on January 25, 2007
{{Levi}}
Have a Terrific Thursday. :-)

13. Kevin8
7:38 AM GMT on January 25, 2007
Levi,
Good blog, I appreciate the weather charts that pop right up.
I'm also a Homeroid, Kachemak City actually, but having fun in the snow this year. 9' would be hard to imagine, but would probably love it as long as I didn't have to shovel it!
kw
3:44 PM GMT on January 24, 2007
Hey everyone thanks for saying hi!

For those of you who hate snow, I must say you're missing out lol. Ally I'd love to send you some snow, but....unfortunately the atmosphere refuses to cooperate with me :)

School is for the most part going well. I still take 2 classes at the high school and the rest at home. Pre-calculus at the high school is my worst nightmare. I like it....but then again I HATE IT too lol.

Michael - Yes I heard of that storm on the news. It must have been quite an experience. I thought of you when it hit :) As for my snowpack, 30 inches? Pa! I'm used to 6+ feet lol. One winter when I was little we had 9 feet and we could literally walk from our front yard onto our roof!
11. Raysfan70
10:49 AM GMT on January 24, 2007
{{Levi}}
Good to see you around. Keep us updated. How is school going?

MySpace Comments Graphics
10. charlestonlady
4:13 AM GMT on January 24, 2007
Hi Levi! Its good to see you again!

Have a wonderful wednesday!
9. Tazmanian
8:42 PM GMT on January 23, 2007
hello STL i been waiting for you come to my blog
7. Tazmanian
7:29 PM GMT on January 23, 2007
hi
6. Skyepony (Mod)
7:27 PM GMT on January 23, 2007
5. AllyBama
4:13 PM GMT on January 23, 2007

Cool New Graphics - MySpace/Friendster

Good to see you again Levi!...sure glad that you like snow..can you share?..lol
3. OGal
3:54 PM GMT on January 23, 2007
Hi Levi, hope all is well with school. I guess Homer must be beautiful right now. Glad you surfaced. If you can get some pictures to post that would be great, if not I will just go to JustAlaska.net. Take care, your Orlando friend.
2. Redhead
3:43 PM GMT on January 23, 2007
WOW! That's a lot of snow, Levi! Good to hear from you. Take care!
1. WSI
3:39 PM GMT on January 23, 2007
Hey Levi! Glad are doing well. Stay warm!