You can find the links to the opt-out pages of our Ad Partners that may use data collection technologies on the Services here:
- DoubleClick: http://www.google.com/doubleclick
- Nielsen: http://www.nielsen-netratings.com/privacy/sitecensus.htm
- Quantcast: https://www.quantcast.com/how-we-do-it/consumer-choice/privacy-policy/
- Lotame: http://www.lotame.com/opt-out-preference-manager
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/dra/info
- Criteo: http://www.criteo.com/privacy/
- Factual: https://www.factual.com/privacy/opt-out
- Tealium: http://tealium.com/privacy/
- OpenX: http://openx.com/legal/
The DAA offers AdChoices, a separate choice tool for users to exercise control over the collection and use of data through mobile applications for interest-based advertising and other related uses. To exercise choice for participating companies, you can install the DAA’s AppChoices application on your mobile device. Visit here for more information on DAA’s AppChoices tool.
The opt-outs described above are device- or browser-specific and may not work on all devices. If you choose to opt-out through any of our Ad Partner’s sites, you may still see advertisements but the advertisements will not be based on your interests.
You can also opt-out of future information collection from the Services by ceasing use of the Service or uninstalling the relevant mobile application.